Thursday, June 7, 2012

Passion

I often at some point seem to write this down.

While currently writting I start wondering why I keep doing it. Maybe it's my way of telling the world better who and what I am, without even knowing it myself. At any rate thinking about it doesn't change it.

This is kind of a prelude to my coming "I want to be a Spacemarine when I grow up" entry I'll get around to sometime.

I'm a libra. According to astrology I'm a passionate person, and I must say it hold true. I have passion, and I have it in drowes to the point I excrete it.

I've been picking up a few blogs on blogger now that seems to be interesting pass times to dive into, and I see a common trade I seem unable to note in them and it's the Force of passion I so love.

Coming with a background philosofy of Bushido, I keep missing the followthru. I tend to me mostly attracted to force and the show of force, it being subtle or sensible. It's hard to explain in words as it's more a sense of feeling then it's an expresion.
For instance picking up one of my beloved tunes: Evanescene - Bring me to Life

I love the tune from it expresion of force, the tune itself by itself is actually rather simplistic and boring.
As we're talking in tunes, same thing happens with many more hardcore bands, an example could be Rammstein: Rammstein - Ich will

Listening to stuff like this completely immersed in the sensation of rhythmic sensation, following an emotion of determination. Completely ground you'll feel an urge to stand fast or react with forcefull intend. And here I find my understanding of Bushido.

For those unaware of what Bushido covers, I'm no expert but speaking from my own views, it's an ancient strategy code. Compare it to Tsu Sun teaching. Bushido was written in medieval Japan, by a samurai that shall we see had seen the light. He was succesfull and lived long enough to put his perspectives into writing.
The main principle is any action or reaction should be done in one single fluid motion. Stopping to think about it halfway through hampers you.

Reading this while writing and with my IT background and experience with projects of that sort, it makes no sense at all. As if you blindly implement a design without refactoring the design once in a while the end product will most often be bad.
Writing this I then again understand why Bushido works. You shouldn't implement a faulty design to begin with, and any implementation you start should be finished, closed and delivered. Before you start redesigning / refactoring. Complete your actions.

It's like if you fall off a cliff you have options... You can start screaming until you hit the ground... Not very effective, but you'll be noticed by everyone not in the same state.
Alternatively you can start falling and prepare yourself for the impact on the ground, and starting doing whatever you can for this impact to have the best possible outcome available to you.

If that was a cartoon, one would splatter all over the page, the other would make a crater, slowly rising to take on the next challenge. Which cartoon would you like to assosiate with?

And now I wonder how the frag I ended up here, as this wasn't quite the direction or conclusions I were putting into text.

A few tidbits of my brain, just so there's some form of reasoning to the title, and what I failed to put in text:
Passion isn't equal love. you can both hate and love with the same passion.

If you want me to better finish this on the rigth track, throw me your version of passion. Pictures are good:


2 comments:

  1. Ha Ha... Faktisk et af de bedre selv om det er lidt svær læsning for mig.. der er mange svære ord, men med lidt tålmodighed kom jeg igennem og sidder nu og griner af de billeder du fik sat ind i mit hoved... og jeg passion er ikke = kærlighed, men de følges nu ret godt ad ikk?? og hvilken figur jeg ville være... hmmm det aner jeg ikke og selv om man gerne vil være bedre til den positive tankegang er der bare nok ting i livet man ikke altid kan styre.. men hvis man øver sig kan det blive bedre.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, jeg forstår heller ikke altid selv hvad jeg siger:)

      Men med hensyn til valg, handler det om at acceptere at nogle ting kan man ikke styre, dog kan man tage kontrol over de ting man kan styre.

      I henhold til både Tsu Sun og Bushido, bør man erkende hvad man IKKE har kontrol over, og lade være med at prøve på at styre netop det, men fokusere sin energi på de ting man KAN styre.

      Delete