Thursday, December 13, 2012

Post redesign

So I've remodeled the blog somewhat, split things into categories of interest. That should make it more easy to  actually land here painlessly:)

As you might notice I don't use pictures and other fancy flashy elements. I use text, and loads of it.
I'll try and keep it down in the future.
Another thing is I tend to poke things that are bugging my mind. Some of these things have been circling in my head for quite a while before I share it with anyone. That makes a lot if my stuff heavy.
I'll try to not dig too deep, but that removes my urge to put anything in text as it's already too light and so on.
Therefore use the comments please, use mail if you don't like being public. I believe I have opened so people can post anonymously, I hate that word. But I understand that sometimes it's prudent not to flash your ID badge when opening your mouth. We all do things we'd rather not, yet don't have the privilege to actually take the battle that comes with disagreement of the establishment.

Also I'll see if i can't get into me more scheduled release plan.
I figure for my project blog and The Eve world a Weekly release is do able, while I might wanna try to get a daily post on the Rambling page. At any rate feel free to comment, I have next to no comments or readers for that matter. I expect that to change over time as long as I simply keep up the consistent posting. So throw me a line, maybe I can improve something and we all like improvements :)
Another thing I'll learn here is to use the saved post system. Which will be a rather interesting experience.
If you didn't know how I write these, and why they are this messy. It's because what i write here is most often from brain to net. I start out having a thread, a point and a context. During my writing I could easily change my mind 2 or 3 times, as the slow speed of typing puts things in a different perspective. Same thing when you have to explain something so humans have a snowballs chance in hell to figure out what I'm saying...
See I'm even doing it right now.

Prober editorial principles would now dictate me to rewrite half of this. Not going to happen.
I've tried it. The result was catastrophically bleak.
What I do seem to have learned is that, now I have some 5 more walls of texts as the one above here, detailing and spinning and going deeper, explaining more and more.

You people don't want me to do that really. You want to tick this post off as "have been read".
I'll try to respect it, and I seem like I need a ending keyword? hmmm. Cool:

  1. Daily posts incoming.
  2. This is all rambling, Eve and projects have moved.
  3. Lighter more reader friendly posts
  4. Commentary is needed for improvement, give me input.
  5. five point lists are 2 points too many :)


No comments:

Post a Comment