Monday, December 24, 2012

Arghhh, it's christmas.

And so it is Christmas.

Yea, for thiose of you that aren't native. in danmark we hold christmas with the pressents and all the food, gatherings and stuff n the 24th. in the evening.
Naturaly the kids are hyped and already had way too much sugar, bored and impatient. But is't that the general norm everywhere. and we've not even ready to get out the door.

Once again I find the situation strange as hell, as to me it's just monday. Sure there's a few things I need to deal with extra. But essentially it's merely monday. Tomorrow will be a form of Feasting day for the whole family and again well, it's just Tueday. Rigth?

Sometimes I wonder why I have such a bleak attitude towards stuff like this. Basicly I don't care. it has little intrest to me. Still if certain things and traditions aren't handled prober I'll get that hollow feeling that something is missing.

Then I start thinking if of my own device or something external.
If it was internal, why would I feel bleak once the days have past. and if it's external why am I affected.

Yea, it's short one, not too cherry. But don't let that get to you. Afterall it is christmas and there's a smile on everyone (not fighting). And you'll not go missing the spirit here. Afterall fake it till you make it. First of people don't really care, second have their own stuff on their minds.

Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment