Monday, December 17, 2012

Meeting demands

Hmmm, it seems like that didn't went all to well with the daily updates. I guess I need a bit of time to prepare for "off hours". Even though I'm mostly infront of a computer, I don't always have the time or attention to actually put words togther in a meaningfull manner. Tangable then...

One of the reasons are well kids. Having 3 of them tends to drag me away from everything else loads of the time. another reason is #ingress.
Yea, laugh. But the games seems fun like Turf, and I'm gonna play it when I get in. (Currently seems like i need to bruteforce hack my way into the game, manually).
Third somethings things are happening outside in the real world. places that don't rely on networks ;) These are setting need my attention from time to time.

Trying to do everything all the time often puts me in a form of stress. I'm told that's harmfull, and 2-4 hours of daily sleep isn't enough. But with all the things going on everywhere. How can you sleep. Guess my curious nature will be my ruin some day. Then again it's what's keeping me alive.
I have tried pretty much everything I want to try. I've done everything I wanted to do. I've seen pretty much everything worth seeing.
I'm essentially done... And happy about it. I've completed my tasks for this lifetime.

People around me knowing me and knowing how I deal with stuff, are perplexed as I have a rather mellow reaction to everything. And they don't understand why. The basic reason is that it's nothing new really, if you start boiling it down. The problem you're facing isn't really unique. Some idevidual parameters are unique, but the overall problem and solution is seen before and loads of people could fix it. So if I as the sole "fixer" on the problem should oor would be eliminated, I can be easy replaced, well maybe not easy. Also if I'm elimitated and you can't continue without me, I can't help you anymore. And you will be responsible for drawing apon the teachings I have bestowed on you. Like it or not. End of Line, it's not my problem anymore.

So why keep breathing?
I'm currious of what will happen next. How will things unfold? Will my predictions hold true?
The result is that I'm essentially fearless. As i have nothing to fear. There's nothing that can truely hurt me. Only the things I deside should have the power to cause me harm. And then it becomes something else...

See now I want to put in a motivational quote of the day. I have a few, but won't bother looking for them. maybe tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment