Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Frustration

I've been encouraged to write more often and shorter posts, here's one:



Yep I've stolen it, but atleast I'm leaving the captation  on it :)

So I ended up spending the better part of my nigth doing what nerds do: Develop.

This is nothing new, I tend to end up sitting in front of a screen, spending way too much time doing something that seems really simple, but for some reason I don't understand it, and I'm doing something wrong.
It's usually ends up being hours on hours on hours figuring out what a specific parameter of some program is doing, and what the effects are.

So after 5 hours of researching, tinkering I got the conclusion I started with (I was right).
What did I get from all that brainexploding? Confirmation!?!

5 hours constantly in the same state as the kitty there, no new retained usefull knowledge, no newly learned skill, no nothing, except confirmation.

How do I stop looking like a kitty?
I reside, retire, accept the state of things.
Would you?

No comments:

Post a Comment