Monday, May 28, 2012

Can I use the slate?

I did plan to write a lot more on this thing then I've managed to. Also way off with the review on it's uses.
It's okay. Nothing more, nothing less. Writing these on it is abit of a pain, can'tfind out if it's google or the slate but proff reading and spellchecking is seriously nothing something you want to do. I miss my arrow keys. Aside fromthat it's good. Got a nice size so my chopy fingers actually hits the rigth keys more then 99% of the time, doesn't always register and that is bad as it means backtracingto the error.
The power levels on it is good, but it takes for ever to charge, took me by surprise the first day. But planning gets you far. Application wise I love it, but I ew I would. Only missing a good spreadsheet.
Price being 75% of an ipad it's a good buy, just know what you want to use it for.
Last thing I need to figure out is transport. As I take it everywhere I need a bag, which is not very manly, but what else can I do? Break it?

No comments:

Post a Comment