Wednesday, April 25, 2012

First one out

So this essentially my first blog using a meaningfully piece of software.
With the pressent setup I'm not entirely sure I'm doing things rigth and there migth be some issues with this.
At any rate I'll start out simply and throw up a few words of what to be expected from me.

I'm a passionate Eve player, I simply love that game and will to the end of days praise it as THE computer game. Just started a project in there along with all the other projects.

I'm an old facion guy, I like the old days and I tend to grow nostalgic. Also this means I often have a rather diffrent approach on things, mostly since I often forget I'm the only one having my cultural background.

So what makes me stand out. I suppose nothing really makes me interresting reads before you start digging into my ramblings and start doing the same lines of thinking I'll be dishing out.

At any rate this is merely a first draft to see if the mold will be of any use to me, I'm a patient guy and I'd urge everyone else to be the same. So here goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment